Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hello 2013

Salam.
Ehem, selamat tahun baru.
walaupun dah berkurun dah orang ucap Happy New Year!
tapi peduli hapa nak cakap jugak sekarang.

Well,
It's been a looooong time i haven't touch this thingy.
which means i nearly forget the password even the email that i used to sign in.
but somehow with the help of my super power brain, i push myself not to forget it.
So yeah, i miss writing a lot. A lot. I miss something i used to love.
I love writing. even if I'm the only person who get to understand what i wrote,
it's okay since i love it so much.
That's why i used to be the secretary since i was in secondary school.
but it doesnt mean i love to write all the formal letters bla bla bla.
That one is something exceptional. And i swear nobody love it either. HAHA

So, what makes me not writing for so long is just that,
Im just a little bit too busy with my own life.
Well, it's just one of the reasons, but perhaps it's just because I'm getting lazier!
the older i get the lazier i lazier i would be.
Typical student. I'm not excluded from that kind of typical one.

There's so much to write actually but everything seems to be messed up in my mind.
I'd like to write about everything. That's what i used to do.
Sometimes I used to write every single things happens to me.
But it was previously but i still have the intention to do so as well, but..
as what i said before, everything is messed up and tied up.
Cuz i cant find the source on how to untie it into smaller pieces.
I wanna write about my everything, i wish so.
But everything seems to be soo random.
I mean, my everything is just about me.
Well, nothing interesting pun. 
But when it comes into writing,
Nah, this is the major problem i used to face.
I don't know how to stop my rambling or ranting or whatever it is! Gahhhh.
Ok i think i know.
I just have to say:

Ok, till then, Good bye. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment